Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun designs for cool kids!

For those who have a "special little girl" in your life, you must look at these fun dresses for babies and toddlers. They are darn cute!


These little dresses consist of a skirt sewn onto a onesie. They are a simple way to add some character to a plain onesie. 

A fun part about making these dresses comes right at the start - picking out the fabric!

Shown above and below are a very sweet deer print and a Halloween print that I bought from my neighborhood fabric store. I also have some vintage prints in my fabric piles and will be experimenting with some of those very soon.


You can find these and other designs at my new Etsy store at www.figgypuddingandpie.etsy.com.

I have lots of great ideas for little girls, but am currently lacking fun designs for little boys. Does anybody out there have any suggestions? I'm on the look out!

Ciao for now,
Figgy

No comments:

Post a Comment