Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

This is the time of year for resolutions and new beginnings. While 2010 was a good year, I'm always excited about starting fresh and getting my life organized.

My goals for the new year are the usual: to eat healthier and to exercise more frequently. This is always a given for this food loving girl. However, at this top of my list this year is getting my craft room/dining room organized.

When crafts overtake your life and you live in a small space it is inevitable that your dining room becomes your craft room. It is the one room that is rarely used and it comes with an automatic work space table. Well, mine is out of control. Our dining room has basically been eliminated. I need it to function as both a craft room and a dining room.

So, that will be my focus for the new year.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

Ciao for now,
Figgy

No comments:

Post a Comment